This funny "Can't Reach It, Don't Need It" digital art is perfect for the shorter statured among us. Try creating a welcome gift for the short woman in your life. All of the formats listed below are included in one low price!
ABOUT DIGITAL PRINTABLES:
Digital art printables are a simple, fun, and economical way to add your personal style to your home, office, or business, and to give as gifts. These are electronic files so there is no shipping involved and you get them right away. You can use them over and over — the creative possibilities are endless!
YOU GET 5 FILE TYPES AND 6 FILES TOTAL:
1) 1 SVG: High quality vector grayscale svg file with transparent background, perfect for cutting machines such as Cricut and Silhouette
2) 1 PNG: High resolution black and white png file with transparent background great for clipart and craft projects
3) 1 DXF: Great for Silhouette Studio basic edition
4) 1 PDF: High quality black and white general use file that's universally recognized
5) 2 JPGs: High resolution instant download jpeg files for crisp, beautiful quality prints up to poster size 24x36, in these colors: black, neutral
EASY TO DOWNLOAD!
• As soon as your payment is processed, you’ll receive an email with a link for your download. Simply click to download, double click to unzip, and then print or upload to your favorite app.
• Print any and all sizes you’d like, either on your own printer or through a local or online print shop. You can print as many copies as you need!
If you have any questions about this download please email email@example.com and I’ll get right back to you!
Thank you for shopping at Bravenity.com
Can't Reach It Funny Digital Art and Cut Files
• Depending on the size you print to, some cropping of white space will occur, but your print will look very similar to those shown
• Before purchasing, be sure your computer, tablet, or phone has at least 13MB of space available
• Professionally designed original artwork for personal use only
• This product is a digital download; nothing will be mailed to you
• Hand designed in Omaha, Nebraska, USA